This box is for all the foodies out there! We've selected the most popular gifts in NYC and packaged them in a slick, sophisticated New York Giftzza. Handmade in Brooklyn.
- New York City’s legendary brownie and snow brownie by Fatwitch Bakery
- Gourmet Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels by Fatty Sundays (Birthday cake and Toffee flavors). Made in Brooklyn.
- Truffle oil by The Truffleist- Olive oil infused with black summer truffles from Northern Italy. Made in Queens.
- Mike’s Hot Honey- Mike’s signature infusion of New York wildflower honey and Brazilian chili peppers creates a perfect balance of sweet followed by a slow-building heat.
- Buttercrunch by Roni Sue Lower East Side- Roni Sue’s signature candy (featured on Buzzfeed Tasty) is a timeless classic toffee. Carefully hand-stirred in small batches. Lower East Side.
- 8-piece NYC Chocolate box by Li-lac Chocolates (Manhattan’s oldest chocolate house). This creative NYC Chocolate Box contains 8 gourmet milk and dark chocolate confections including chocolate designs of the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Hazelnut Truffle Squares, Chocolate Rolls, Chocolate Creams, Chocolate Almonds and a Chocolate Taxi in the center.